Claim: To exfoliate dead skin cells and help get rid of blackheads, tan and impurities. Also, to polish the skin and deep cleanse your pores so that your skin become smooth, glowing and breathes free.
MRP: Rs. 449/- for 100gm.
You can buy it from here:
Key Ingredients: Pure Arabica Coffee, Caffeine and Coconut Oil
How to Use:
- On your wet body, apply the scrub.
- Gently massage the scrub in circular motion for a few minutes, focusing more on knees, elbows and neck.
- Rinse with lukewarm water and pat dry.
- Apply it 2-3 times a week to get the real glow.
- Do not put wet fingers or let water entry into the jar.
- Keep the scrub jar tightly closed or else it may absorb moisture during humid season.
My Experience with this product:
- I take out few scoops of jar in a separate bowl. This helps me to avoid water entering in the scrub jar as it can make the scrub moist.
- I don’t have tan on my body, so I only use it 2 times in a month.
- I massage the scrub in circular motion for good 1-2 minutes focussing more on my legs and elbows.
- Scrub particles can be too harsh to be used for every single day, so I would recommend to limit it to 2-3 times a week.
- I generally follow it with the body lotion or body butter to soothe and close the open pores.
- I must say, it is an excellent scrub that really helps in removing dead skin cells and adds beautiful glow to my skin while making it super smooth and soft.
- It contains Coconut oil which is rich in Vitamin E and A helping to repair, rejuvenate, as well as revitalise my damaged skin.
- It definitely makes my skin much brighter and more radiant with every time I use it.
Any Drawback with this product:
- Not travel friendly.
- Can get moist if left open in humid environment.
Will I recommend it?