Claim: To soothe and moisturise dry/itchy skin, improves elasticity of skin while preventing new stretch marks or improve the look of old stretch marks.
MRP: Rs. 799/-
You can buy it from here:
Key Ingredients: Cocoa Butter, Shea Butter, Rosehip oil and Sea Buckthorn oil
How to Use:
- Recommended to use every day in the morning after bath and bedtime.
- Massage this non-greasy oil on the targeted area in the morning.
- Before going to bed, apply Natural Body Butter on the targeted area for extra moisturisation.
- For Pregnant ladies: Ideally, apply from the beginning of 3rd month of pregnancy and continue using it till delivery.
My Experience with this product:
- Just after 2 weeks of its continuous use, I felt the improvement on my stretch marks.
- Being pregnant with growing belly, it helped me to prevent my stretch marks from growing more [Highly Effective].
- With my pregnant belly growing every single day, I faced a lot of itching on my skin and with this product I felt a reduction in the red marks and also itching
- For old stretch marks, after using it for about 3 months [using for every single day], it did helped my stretch marks to fade a little.
- It actually soothes the effective part and the best thing about the product is that it contains all natural ingredients.
- It’s not more greasy or oily on skin and get quickly absorbed into the skin.
Drawback with this product:
- I personally didn’t find any drawback of this product.
Will I recommend it?
With all the stretch marks products available in the market, I can bet on this one for being really effective. You must buy it!