Singapore is a city island in southeast Asia, located between Malaysia and Indonesia and at the end of the Mayan Peninsula. It’s steadily evolving, recreating, and reimagining itself, with people who are passionate about developing new possibilities.
It is the place where foodies, collectors, explorers, culture shapers, action seekers, and socializers meet―and new experiences are discovered every day.
Combining the subways of a modern and skyscrapers, wealthy city with a medley of Chinese, Malay and Indian influences along with a tasty food from hawker centers, tropical climate, vibrant nightlife scene, and copious shopping malls, this Garden City makes Singapore a big one-stop destination or springboard.
The best places to visit in Singapore while planning your tour are;
- Sentosa: Palawan Beach & Tiger Sky Tower
- Gardens by the Bay: Modern public gardens on reclaimed land
- Marina Bay Sands: Posh hotel with an infinity pool & a spa
- Universal Studios Singapore: Movie & TV-themed amusement park
- Orchard Road: an Iconic street known for shopping
- Night Safari: Zoo for nocturnal animals opened in 1994
- Clarke Quay: Riverside shopping & leisure complex
- Singapore Botanic Gardens: Botanical gardens founded in 1859
- Chinatown: Chinatown food street & souvenir shop
- Masjid Sultan: Preserved historical mosque from 1824
What to do:
Make sure that you get various exciting activities that you can do while you are on a trip to Singapore;
- Explore different sides of Sentosa or relax on its white sandy beaches.
- Enjoy jaw-dropping views across Singapore from ION Sky.
- Get a thrill out of free stargazing sessions held at the Science Centre Singapore.
- Grab some freebies at Changi Airport by using the free Wi-Fi, drop into a massage chair or book a free city tour (in case your transit time is five hours or more).
- Explore the most unusual and exotic plants at the Gardens by the Bay.
- Take a panoramic shot from Singapore’s skyline and Marina Bay Sands.
Famous Dishes: Bak Kut the, Wanton Noodles, Chai tow kway, Dim Sum, Kaya Toast and laksa.
Official Language: English, Tamil, Malay, standard Mandarin
Currency: Singapore dollar
Best Time to Visit: July to September (Festive season) and February to April (Pleasant weather)