Have you been struggling to lose weight from a long time?

Are you working out hard but it is not giving you enough result?

Waist

If the answer is yes then you need to give a look at the second side of the coin. Doing exercise has never been sufficient when you are on the track of your weight loss. Exercise is only 30% that affects your body, the remaining 70% is the Diet for that you need to be watchful. If you are sweating your ass off a lot in the morning and gulping pizza or burger in the evening then believe me it’s not going to help you. Losing weight is a lot depends on the food items and diet chart you follow. One needs to be more determined and you can only lose weight with a great diet chart, which is balanced and also highly nutritious.

To help you out, we have simplified your journey to the weight loss with the perfect blend of your favorite food items & healthy dishes.

Your Weight-loss Diet Chart

Early Morning (6 am)

  • Lemon water with a dash of honey to eliminate body toxins

Breakfast (9 am)

  • Brown bread toasts – 3 slices
  • Cereal with nuts and raisins – 1 bowl
  • Vegetable vermicelli – 1 bowl
  • Idli with coconut chutney and sambhar
  • Dosa with chutney and sambhar
  • Green Tea – 1 cup
  • Any fruit of choice – 1

Lunch (1 pm)

  • Brown rice with tofu and grilled tomatoes
  • Rice with dal and cooked vegetables
  • Pumpkin gravy
  • Pita bread with hummus
  • Salad

Evening Snack (4 pm)

  • Vegetable brown bread sandwich
  • Puffed rice snack
  • Vegetable cutlet – 1
  • Fruit salad – 1 bowl
  • Corn salad – 1 bowl
  • Green tea with 2 sugar-free cookies
  • Vegetable soup – 1 bowl
  • Low-fat yogurt – 1 bowl

Dinner (8 pm)

  • Chapattis – 2
  • Vegetable – 1 bowl
  • Gravy of your choice – 1 bowl
  • Vegetable Dalia – 1 bowl
  • Salad with yogurt dressing – 1 bowl
  • Vegetable and cheese cutlets – 2
  • Upma – 1 plate

Benefits of an Indian weight loss diet chart

A perfect and nutritious Indian diet chart can be considered as a healthy option to shed some flab because of the following reasons –

  • You feel full and sated after consuming lots of fiber from plant-based food.
  • It keeps you off from the risk of heart disease and also prevents one from gaining weight.
  • It is full of essential nutrients, proteins, vitamins, and minerals like iron, calcium, zinc and more; needed for the proper functioning of the body.
  • Following a vegetarian diet chart helps in gradual but healthy toning of the body.
  • It also prevents you from diseases like diabetes, blood pressure, arthritis, cancer, renal diseases, osteoporosis, dementia, gallstone, and more.
  • Keeps you at bay from the risk of allergies and also improves the skin texture and overall health moderately.
  • Also, a typical Indian diet chart offers you a blend of exotic spices that add to the taste as well as the overall health of the body.

Now, buckle up and add up a diet chart along with your workout routine. Also, let us know your thought about this post and keep liking & sharing.  


 

LEAVE A REPLY